Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and assist for yearly plan of actions.
- Prepare self-development and performance review.
- Regularly perform transactions monitoring and reporting and escalate issues and solutions to Deputy Head for consideration.
- Work with department owners to prepare risk assessment for new products/services.
- Support department owners until the new products/services are successfully launched.
- Perform periodic review for new and existing products/services and propose mitigation controls (if any).
- Facilitate in preparing materials for Risk Management Committee Meeting.
- Facilitate in preparing monthly operational risk report.
- Coordinate for Risk-Self Assessment meeting with relevant Head of Department as semi-annual.
- Test Effectiveness of actions to mitigate risk in RSA and product review and provide recommendation to improve.
- Monitored Trend of KRI of assigned Department.
- Professionalism/grooming standard
- Show day-to-day behavior and attitudes, which exemplify, and encourage others
- Completeness of documentations and reports and other operation management tools
- Build and maintain relationship with peers, subordinates, supervisors, and partners.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor University Degree preferably in business administration and/or related skill.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Must have a strong team-orientation, and good attitude and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent computer skills – Word processing, spreadsheet, and MS access.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
- Possess computer skills and working knowledge in common software applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Must understand, speak and write fluently in Khmer and good working knowledge of English.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.