Duties & Responsibilities
- Discuss with Manager on preparing plan of action for developing and enhancement of Credit By-laws.
- Identify initiative concept for improvement of credit policy and manual to support bank operations and fulfill customer’s satisfaction.
- Implement the assigned plan of action of Loan Policy Department.
- Develop and/or Revise the Credit By-laws to support WBC’s business growth.
- Provide consultation to Business Development Team on new/revised credit product.
- Responsible for By-laws translation (Policy, Manual, and/or Guideline, Process, Instruction …).
- Provide training to pool of trainer/end-user for any updated/changed By-laws of Credit.
- Work closely with Training Team to ensure field staff’s capacity on By-laws of Credit implementation.
- Keep up to date of current situation and trend of market/industry.
- Conduct the quarterly industry survey for loan pricing and other specific/relevant features.
- Collect the constructive feedback and challenges from branch on policy implementation.
- Regularly update line management about the challenges from branches.
- Provide the suggestion/recommendation for policy enhancement as necessary.
- Build the self-capacity mainly on business initiative concept on credit policy and its implementation.
- Adopt positive behavior and attitudes which exemplify and encourage others to follow the company’s Code of Ethics and professionalism/grooming standard.
- Continuously build self-capacity and related skills, improve the performance and productivities.
- Build, coordinate, and maintain good relationship with branch staffs/ team, and others relevant stakeholders.
- Provide a good and friendly support to branch staff and others request from various department.
- Open and consider feedback of co-workers to improve own’s work process/performance.
- Perform other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
- Collaborate/Assist Team member/co-workers for any task needed for other business support from own department or various department.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Banking and other related field.
- Good understanding on MFI/Banking’s product and services, especially credit product/policy
- Ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team.
- Good at communication skill and good interpersonal skill.
- Have better computer literacy – word processing, spreadsheet, power point, internet and email.
- Good understanding, speaking in English, especial writing skill.
- Patient and humble in working under pressure and excellent in managing multi projects within
- We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.