Duties & Responsibilities
- Write ATM/CRM test plan, define test scope and perform end-to-end testing to ensure the quality of the ATM/CRM, also end user deliveries.
- Perform the testing and walk-through sessions with development / testing team, test case review.
- Work and support team to implementation on bank’s product related to self-service terminal.
- Work with vendor and switching team to develop or implementing on ATM CRM functional base on Flow designed.
- Update report of activity on project implementation to line manager.
- Supporting ATM/CRM rollout plan base on branch office and nationwide.
- Work closely with the Compliance, Risk and Strategy & Planning team to roll out new projects/procedures.
- Provide support on investigations and resolution of issues relating to digital products/services.
- Support and resolve reported complaints and issues related digital products/service.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and handle the operations of different systems / applications, and report any errors or bugs and participate in work around and applying solutions.
- Bachelor Degree of Information Technology or related fields
- Fluent using English written and verbal.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in ATM/CRM system or other similar experience.
- Good knowledge of self-service Terminal product, ATM, CRM and other etc.
- Be proactive and good team work and customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Honestly, commitment and hard working.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.