Duties & Responsibilities
- Review/prepare (transaction analysis, classification, policy, and law compliance) vouchers and their supporting documents to ensure everything is done timely and accurately.
- Review BO journal entries prepared by the teller team before uploading to the core banking system.
- Reviews all expense accounts for proper justification on any irregular fluctuation of expenses for all branches under supervision.
- Accompany Branch GA and HR officer to count RO and BO fixed assets once a year.
- Prepare and monitor account receivable and payable listing (AR&AP List) of RO and BO.
- Prepare Monthly RO Bank Reconciliation Report.
- Present the financial performance analysis to the regional management team to see the effectiveness and efficiency of operational works.
- Assist RM to monitor and manage rolling cash forecast management to ensure RO has sufficient funds/ cash available to support operation.
- Provide accounting and system technical support to the teller team.
- Control branch’s cash security.
- Prepare documents for internal and external audit teams when they conduct field audits.
- Be a committee in the procurement process.
- Be Training of Trainers (TOT) in providing all related finance & accounting, withholding tax, and system to branch staff.
- Post/upload RO and BOs’ journal entries into the core banking system.
- Control all teller-related audit findings (Fin&Acc and Treasury).
- Conduct branch visit 2 times per year for each branch under supervision.
- Assist colleagues on areas/work that may request from/assigned by peer.
- Provides sound recommendations to all problems arising from the implementation of Finance and Treasury & Funding Management policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Assist RM in the preparation of RO’s annual business plan, mid-year business, and budget revisions as required.
- Build the self-capacity mainly on CIFRS and Cambodian tax for future development.
- Be responsible for staff capacity building of the second liner by providing appropriate constructive feedback, training, and coaching.
- Adopt positive behavior and attitudes which exemplify and encourage others to follow the company’s Vision, Mission.
- Implement the Performance and Development Management (PDM) system.
- Build and maintain critical relationships with staff and managers and other stakeholders.
- Other tasks will be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- At least 2 years of experiences.
- Computer literacy.
- English literacy.
- Strong communication.
- Will to work under pressure.
- Team collaboration and supportive.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.