Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle daily MSME/ big loans credit analysis process to ensure good loan quality and compliancy and timely delivery. This includes making informed credit decision within assigned approval discretion, preparing, reviewing, submitting and providing recommendations on loan proposals exceeding own approval discretion.
- Conduct loan assessment at field when necessary or required.
Provide technical support in filling in client’s MSME/big loan application and other necessary information to support the full lending process through iPad.
- Collect and provide reliable information in relation to associated risks which may impact credit quality eg. Commodity price, industry risk, portfolio concentration risk, etc.
- Properly implement the related audits and quality assurance findings responses, and assist the supervisor in providing necessary support to related peers and colleagues.
- Analyze and understand root causes of NPL in respective operational locations and provide reports with recommendation to management.
- Actively contribute to improvement of credit-related policies, procedures and process.
- Ensure credit policies and procedures are well understood and adhered to at branch level.
- Conduct feasibility market/demand studies on MSME loans in respective area.
- Collect, update and analyze required information relating to key competitors, and clients’ feedback using Competition Matric forms on a regular basis.
- Identify prospective clients, develop profile, approach and attractively promote MSME/big loans and other integrated services (financial literacy, business advice, micro insurance, savings, transfers, exchanges, and else) to prospective clients.
- Professionally build personalized and sticky relationship and network with involved stakeholders such as local authorities, merchants, suppliers, existing clients, prospective clients and other referrers to increase MSME/big loans sale.
- Work with the CRM and involved team to resolve delinquent loans and enhance the credit discipline of clients.
- Other tasks will be assigned.
- Must understand and conform to WBC’s Mission, purpose, values, and objectives.
- Hold minimum bachelor’s degree in Finance/Banking, Management, Accounting or other relevant equivalences.
- Minimum 3 year experience in credit assessment, loan acquisition, structuring, monitoring and/or other related functions with financial institution including bank and/or MFI.
- Must have good analytical skills both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Sound understanding of Cambodian microfinance sector and lending practices.
- Good interpersonal, communication, staff supervision, training and conflict resolution skills.
- Good working proficiency of English and basic computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Demonstrate high level of commitment and trustworthiness.
- Willing to travel to and/or reside in WBC’s operational areas in province/district.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.