Duties & Responsibilities
- To define the user role access matrix and quarterly review for compliance report.
- To enable the user activity logs or audit trail and monthly reviewing for compliance report.
- To Improve the IT service of user request for creating user account on the system.
- To review the report for the active user, in-active user, staff resign/movement, staff prolong leave, officer in-charge (OiC), new staff join, terminated staff, and user request.
- To develop the policies/procedures /standards/guideline of user access management to align with the real practical in WBC’s system.
- To define dual control password for super ID account of the WBC system.
- To review the password policy of the WBC systems in order to align with the approved policies.
- To explore or research on the international certification standard, regulatory, certification best practices in order to implement the information security Policies/Manuals/Guidelines.
- To maintain the policy documents for alignment with the regulatory, currently practical and audit purposes.
- To define the information security training materials for supporting the Training Department.
- To guide new teammate and/or backup person of the team be able to perform the assigned tasks.
- To guide and assist the responsible team to deal with internal and external auditors, Woori Bank HQ, and regulatory body for supporting any requirement documents.
- To collaborate with the responsible person and WBC compliance, internal auditing, risk management and work with various technical teams in the design and implementation of audit, risk assessment & regulatory compliance practices.
- To lead, motivate and guide the team and guarantee their level of knowledge and expertise.
- To develop the team’s expertise and professionalism.
- To Build self-capacity through on-going learning and development.
- To ensure on time implementation of PDM performance development, coaching and annual appraisal.
- To Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Relevant IT qualification to Computer Science or Information Technology.
- At least 4 years of information security experiences or IT audit.
- Proven experience of developing, submitting IT audit, and compliance report to governing bodies, legal and/or external authorities.
- Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as International Standards Organisation (ISO) 27001, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) frameworks.
- Proven experience in the implementation and monitoring of service performance KPIs, performance metrics, service standards and agreements
- Experience of implementing and managing PCI-DSS compliance
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT-related knowledge and experience in solving compliance issues.
- Demonstrate experience of designing, developing and implementing information security policies within an overall Information Management strategy.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.