Duties & Responsibilities
- To coordinate end-to-end change activities, including risk assessment, impact analysis, and
- To manage incident and problem management, including triaging incidents, investigating root causes,
and resolving incidents.
- To manage change management, including assessing the impact of changes, coordinating with
stakeholders, and implementing changes.
- To manage release management, including planning and coordinating releases, and ensuring that
releases are successful.
- To manage knowledge management, including capturing and sharing knowledge, and ensuring that
knowledge is accessible to the team.
- To keep up-to-date on ITIL for best practices and all IT trending, then present the analysis report to the
ITSM management and team for in-depth discussion and review for movement area.
- To monitor ITSM application dashboard on creation/improvement/resolving/escalation to each
stakeholder to archive and comply with SLA leverage.
- To lead the development, implementation, and maintain of ITSM processes and procedures.
- To engage with stakeholders to understand their service delivery, experiences, and requirements to
aligned with the organization’s strategic goal including ITSM perspective.
- To engage with relevant stakeholders for each requirement and forecast to optimize the consumption
and associated cost of vendor services.
- To manage on troubleshooting and root cause analysis of problems and incidents in partnership with
ITSM providers, stakeholders, to assurance activities for prevention and early detection of issues that
may cause future problems and incidents.
- To develop and implement a service management framework that covers the entire service lifecycle,
tailored to the rotation environment.
- To development, implementation and continuous improvement of problems, incident, changed, and
knowledge management process in partnership with service providers, including the provider of
aggregated level one service desk.
- To work with service providers and internal stakeholders to ensure services are aligned with existing
and planned disaster recovery capabilities.
- To ensure service catalog contains all BCP-related information.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field is typically required.
- At least 5 years of experience in ITSM, IT Infrastructure, or similar role.
- Oversee the delivery of ITSM services.
- Experience with ITSM tools, processes, and closely working with stakeholders to ensure that ITSM
requirement are met.
- Experience on develop/implement on procedures.
- Certifications: ITIL certifications are often required, such as ITIL Foundation, ITIL Intermediate, or ITIL Expert.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player and Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication, and writing skills.
- Excellent on problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible and able to work with rotation schedule.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.