Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor cash in transit with all self-banking service to ensure timely and accurate delivery/pick-up for the Bank adhering to report provided Treasury Department.
- Support team for loading cash into ATM cassettes properly so that ATM can dispense the amount customers requested correctly.
- Response any ATM and CRM errors by closely working with ATM and ARM personnel to provide resolutions in a timely manner and minimize customers’ impact.
- To manage in cash management for ATMs cash loading and CRM for machines located at off-site branch in Phnom Penh to maintain smooth and timely operation to customers.
- To ensure the accuracy of physical cash to/from ATM/CRM and other banks to avoid any financial risk.
- Other assigned tasks as required by the managements.
- To perform a new product/service tester of self-service banking (BRD and Test case).
- Immediately report to line manager for any suspicious transactions.
- Escalate any issues which need more attention from line manager.
- Promptly prepare any report as needed.
- Provide honest and constructive feedbacks to line manager for better improvement on level of our customer service, processes, procedures, staff’s behavior and public image of the branch to achieve the Branch sales, referral, incomes and expenses target.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance and Banking, Accounting or any related fields.
- Minimum one or two years of working experiences in cash operations or cash replenishment function.
- Good interpersonal, team work and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Acceptable written and verbal communication skills (Khmer and English ) Good computer literacy.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.