Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist line manager in preparation of annual salary and benefits planning & budgets and annual market compensations survey, and building salary structure.
- Prepare work plan to ensure effective workflow.
- Collect and review staff dependent declaration document to make sure that it complies with Regulation on tax exemption.
- Ensure that staff dependent is timely update into HRMS for child allowance calculation and support taxation calculation.
- Monthly preparing and processed MEMO allowances (Hardship allowance, Evening shift allowance and Birth child celebration allowance based on Remuneration policy.
- Collect and review Overtime sheet of all project and upon policy stated. Ensure that all staff overtime sheet is collected and input into excel for support Compensation and Benefits team for support staff payment.
- Assist line manager regarding to Overtime estimated calculation for support pre-consultation as needed.
- Work closely with officer in charge of employee data on providing staff contract and notice obligation calculation.
- Ensure that Severance payment has been calculated and pay to entitle staff base on policy.
- Monthly preparation and calculate Unused Annual Leave of staff and submit to Finance Dept.
- Prepare report and perform monthly staff loan reconciliation.
- Work closely and together with Compensation and Benefit team member to ensure that monthly staff loan repayment is timely and accurately deduction from staff payroll’s account on 2nd payment of each month.
- Make sure the compensation philosophy of WBC is fully implemented and be able to interpret,
- Collected document support for final payment
- Other tasks will be assigned.
- Bachelor degree in the field of finance and accounting, mathematics, or other business administration.
- Minimum of 3 year experiences in human resources with strong focus on payrolls and employees’ compensations.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of Cambodian Labor Law.
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing.
- Computer literate, strong Excel skills, experience with HR software would be helpful.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.