Duties & Responsibilities
- Check and review clients ‘credit history, collaterals, and legal document to comply with internal requirement and external regulations
- Review deeply regarding to internal policy, guideline, procedure, and flow
- Collecting/gathering all related sources of credit application to review and analyze which following internal standard and procedure;
- Present loan application to manager/or credit committee
- Consolidate result decision from credit committee send out to branch
- Share technical of loan assessment to DBM, BM and AMCAA
- Find out the root cause of problem’s loan or stuck of loan process, and provide solution to BO or AMCAA
- Record daily for all applications that request for approval
- Build good relationship with team and stakeholders
- Pay attention to support or help teams for achieve target
- Bachelor’s degree of Management or other relevant equivalences such as banking and finance, marketing, accounting and finance
- Minimum 2 years experiences as credit skill, assessment/underwriter, with MDI, MFI or Bank Preferable from Banking;
- Must have good analytical skills both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Sound understanding of Cambodian microfinance sector and lending practices.
- Loan Assessment Management certificate if any
- Well understanding of credit analysis and result oriented;
- Good at collaterals evaluation and legal process;
- Good of English for both writing and speaking,
- Strong skill in Ms. Office (Words, Excel, Power point, Outlook, etc.)
- Be able to work under pressure and deadline committed.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.