Duties & Responsibilities
- Check and review clients ‘credit history, collaterals, and legal document to comply with internal requirement and external regulations.
- Review deeply regarding to internal policy, guideline, procedure, and flow.
- Collecting/gathering all related sources of credit application to review and analyze which following internal standard and procedure.
- Share technical of loan assessment to DBM, BM and AMCAA.
- Record daily for all applications that request for approval.
- Present loan application to manager/or credit committee.
- Minute taker all concerns and requirements of manger/or credit committee.
- Consolidate result decision from credit committee send out to branch.
- Find out the root cause of problem’s loan or stuck of loan process, and provide solution to BO or AMCAA.
- Build good relationship with team and stakeholders.
- Other task assign by supervisor /Head Department.
- Bachelor degree in equivalent fields.
- Loan Assessment Management certificate if any.
- Minimum 2 years experiences as credit skill, assessment/underwriter, with MDI, MFI or Bank Preferable from Banking.
- Well understanding of credit analysis and result oriented.
- Good at collaterals evaluation and legal process.
- Strong skill in Ms. Office (Words, Excel, Power point, Outlook, etc.).
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Flexible, friendly, team build, and goal oriented.
- Good of English for both writing and speaking.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.