Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in developing roadmap for digital business strategy.
- Initiate concept for digital business plan.
- Facilitate meeting with related digital product/system team to understand well about current paint point or weakness of digital products/services.
- Gather information or data of competitor or market digital business trend.
- Regularly study and analyze the local and international trends on Digital Payments to come up with the new practical and business-driven initiatives.
- Work closely with other relevant departments, units, and provincial branch offices to create digital institutional infrastructure in order to support digital banking channel.
- Ensure timely implementation of assigned business projects within timeframe as set.
- Monitor regularly and report the digital business performance results comparing with the competitors.
- Build the self-capacity mainly on increasing the knowledge relating to digital banking business.
- Continuously build team capacity and related skills, improve the performance and productivities.
- Degree in Banking or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital banking business especially working in digital product (Mobile app, Internet Banking, International Card, ATM).
- Good understanding on digital banking products, Mobile app/Internet Banking/ATM/card infrastructure, policies and procedure establishment.
- Good Computer literacy, especially good at report in excel.
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team.
- Have high integrity, honesty, and commitment and be able to work under pressure with high tolerance.
- We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.