Duties & Responsibilities
- To implement new digital banking functionalities on top of the existing functionalities and any other third-party integration project.
- To lead and manage NBC and digital partnership integration projects to deliver into productions.
- To manage new product launching and conduct training sessions about the new products to relevant staff/departments
- To restructure the existing products if necessary.
- To monitor the current market trend and planning new products to be in align with the institution’s strategies and propose tor management for approval new products.
- To work closely with related departments and managing product risk, sales, training, reporting, marketing, operations etc. to ensure
- To work closely with IT team to testing new enchantment and deploy to production.
- To implement new digital-related projects as per assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor degree in Banking or related fields
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital banking especially digital product development, project management, digital partnership integration, NBC digital services such as Bakong, KHQR, Real-time fund transfer and policies and manual and guideline establishment.
- Good Computer literacy, especially in Ms. Office such as Ms. Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team
- Have high integrity, honesty, and commitment and be able to work under pressure with high tolerance.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.