Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitoring the partnership transaction performance.
- Market research, strategizing with other marketing professionals and creating campaigns.
- Monitor project status and budget and research competitors pricing and products.
- Responsible for helping maintain the partnership by working on marketing campaigns, appropriate placement of campaigns, determine what promotion will reach to customers.
- Analyze Profit/Loss projection of promotions and create report on the growth and analytics of campaigns.
- Work with related team related to marketing activities.
- Work closely with the Compliance, Risk and Strategy & Planning team to roll out new projects/procedures.
- Provide support on investigations and resolution of issues relating to digital business products/services.
- Review and handle reported complaints and issues related Digital Business products/service.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and handle the operations of different systems / applications, and report any errors or bugs and participate in work around and applying solutions.
- Support relationships, partner contact list, business review, account management, resolving day to day issues, and supporting strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Banking or related fields.
- Fluent using English written and verbal.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in partnership or other similar experience.
- Good knowledge of Digital Banking Market.
- Proven experience as a digital marketing specialist or similar role.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements and market research methods demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Honestly, commitment and hard work.
- We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.