Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide continuously support involved to strengthen the entire WBC security infrastructure including patching, hardening, and protecting against cyber threats.
- Monitor systems for any anomalies, suspicious activity then provide proper updating, and provide patching quickly if notified from security solution provider or make recommendations for resolution.
- Track, monitor and report all individual access to sensitive data, any individual with root or administrative privileges.
- Review and report anti-virus software on all systems commonly affected by malicious software, particularly computers and servers.
- Research, analyze problems, evaluate, recommend solutions, products, and technologies to meet information security protection.
- Investigate, respond and report suspicious activity within IT systems and networks by receiving and analyzing alerts from SIEM.
- Day to day IT security operations activities.
- At least Bachelor degree or equivalent on Computer Science or Information Technology.
- At least 3 years of information security experiences or equivalents.
- Knowledge & understanding on some certification practices such as Cisco CCNA Security, CCNA Cyber Ops, CompTIA Security+, and SSCP etc.
- Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment, threat and vulnerability management, incident response and access management.
- Experience in developing, documenting, and maintaining security procedures
- Research and development on cyber security in general.
- An excellent understanding of information security concepts and practices concerned with maintaining the confidentiality and integrity and availability of information.
- Knowledge and understand of OWASP TOP 10 and how to identify them.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to explain complex issues relating to information security at a variety of levels to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Previous background from IT Operations, software or mobile development are encourage to apply.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.