Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist to prepare plan of action for improvement on business process regarding credit support on system development.
- Identify initiative concept for future development on system enhancement for lending process implementation.
- Implement the assigned plan of action of Loan Policy Department.
- Develop business requirement and test case for enhancement project development and perform the UAT.
- Response for monitoring Tablet function regarding credit/lending process.
- Monitor and update on customize credit related system and system requirement in Core Banking System.
- Assist to provide the training to Pool of trainer at branch level for the new business process.
- System development and monitoring related to CBC system.
- Updating all existing forms, form filling guideline in order to support the revision of Tablet’s function.
- Work closely with Team, other relevant departments and branch offices to create institutional infrastructure support to ensure readiness before implementing each business project.
- Ensure timely implementation of assigned tasks within timeframe as set.
- Collect the constructive feedback and challenges from branch on implementation regarding system process.
- Regularly update line management about the challenges from branches.
- Provide the suggestion/ recommendation for system process enhancement as necessary.
- Build the self-capacity mainly on credit policy/process understanding.
- Adopt positive behavior and attitudes which exemplify and encourage others to follow the company’s Code of Ethics and professionalism/grooming standard.
- Continuously build self-capacity and related skills, improve the performance and productivities.
- Build, coordinate, and maintain good relationship with branch staffs/ team, and others relevant stakeholders.
- Provide a good and friendly support to branch staff and others request from various department.
- Open and consider feedback of co-workers to improve own’s work process/performance.
- Perform other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
- Collaborate/Assist Team member/co-workers for any task needed for other business support from own department
or various department.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Banking and other related field.
- Good understanding on MFI/Banking’s product and services, especially banking system process.
- Good at communication skill and good interpersonal skill.
- Have better computer literacy – word processing, spreadsheet, power point, internet and email.
- Good understanding, speaking and writing in English language.
- Patient and humble in working under pressure.
- We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.