Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect all necessary industry information, data, and figures for industry performance analysis.
- Conducts monthly performance evaluations/ranking and communicates to Branch Manager.
- Monitoring HO (Internal Staff) Promotion program related to Operations performance, calculate incentive/awards for individual staff.
- Working closely with IT staff on matters related modifications of system, work process to support the operations.
- Responsible for producing reports, variety of analysis upon request related to sales performance eg, loan, savings, merchant, MB transactions, … etc.
- Assist Manager of Operations Support in formulating a Branch Networks and other related reports.
- Performance administrative duties including monitoring and follow up with concerned staffs.
- Assist Manager of Operations Support on managements BOs visit/ meeting.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree majoring in finance & accounting, economic, marketing, or management.
- At least having 3-5-year experiences related to data analysis, sales operations, business development.
- Must have strong numeric and analytical skills.
- Advanced Ms. Excel users; experience in using analytical applications like Power BI, Tableau, Google Analytics is advantages.
- English proficiency (good at writing, listening and speaking).
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.