Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow up the response in audit report.
- Review the planning to re-enforce management respond implementation on audit findings report.
- Update New Policy in follow up list and re-enforce the implementation.
- Plan, lead, and monitor team in conducting BO check to improve compliancy of policy/procedure.
- Provide recommendations to team to improve internal control.
- Conduct branch visit to assess staff capacity, knowledge and understanding on policy & procedure.
- Read Audit Report of the branch to learn about the weakness Points and Review Management response to the audit findings to determine the sampling test and escalate the compliance.
- Follow Up status of audit implementation and update to branch management to re-enforce the compliancy culture.
- Visit Clients and staff to determine of implementation status of audit findings and escalate the status report to Regional Manager or Operation Manager.
- Observe lending process practice such as loan assessment & approval, loan release, client orientation, and loan collection against standard policy & procedure.
- Observe on Teller Process and some control of BM including performance management review the Correctness of quality of data input.
- Observe management/leadership culture of the branch management.
- Meet Concern staff for Mentoring (Collect what is excellent work and what to improve).
- Identify the points for improvement and excellent practice with mentoring/coaching to build the staff capacity (Stop, Start, and Continue).
- Provide practical feedback to staff to improve skill to be able to perform in an excellent manner.
- Identify the process improvement points.
- Observe & Assess Office Security and Customer Service and provide recommendation to improve.
- Prepare & follow up the profile of policy, procedure, guideline and instruction for following up tool on the implementation.
- Draft & review Report on quality of branch’s performance and points for improvement to get Supervisor’s recommendation.
- Review, Check & Submit Branch Risk Management Report on a monthly basis to Risk Manager & relevant party.
- Other tasks will be assigned.
- Bachelor University Degree preferably in business administration and/or related skill.
- At least 2 years of working experience.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Must have a strong team-orientation, and good attitude and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent computer skills – Word processing, spreadsheet, and MS access.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.