Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the development and re-develop existing staff care and wellbeing policies and guidelines.
- Initiate and conduct meeting with relevant key managers to identify and develop annual Plan of Action (POA).
- Ensure that all staff Health and Surgical Claim/reimbursements are supported sufficiently and correctly.
- Ensure all offices equipped first aid box and good medicines available for staff.
- Monitor Staff’s suggestion / Complain and coordinate for appropriate actions.
- Effectively manage WBC’s fund contribution and condolence Letter to staff whose family member passed away promptly.
- Ensure that all offices is safe and secured for working.
- Lead and co-organize staff development events such as Care Groups, annual workshop/party, Khmer New Year, trainings, etc.
- Co-organize sports events and recreational activities for staff.
- Ensure that birthday celebration is organized at each office.
- Produce regular report on Staff Care and wellbeing.
- Produce report on staff suggestion with action plan to be take.
- Support any initiative event and other task assigned by line manager/ WBC management.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience with HR Functions.
- Understand about Staff Care & Well-Being.
- Good at communication and open minded.
- Good at event preparation.
- English literacy.
- Computer literacy.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.