Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain/enhance/develop system as required by company.
- organize source code or project using distributed version control system.
- Work in cross-functional teams to analyze, design system plan on new business requirement.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Using DevOps tools to build, deploy and monitor.
- Work closely with team to prepare new test environment for development, QA & UAT team.
- Fixing an issue in in-house system and testing with related team.
- Keep monitor issue & resolve in help desk system.
- Write clean, scalable code and development document.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize application efficiency and performance.
- Work with IT Operations to analysis resource both Hardware (H/W) and Software (S/W) requirement to support the growth of the business operation.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings as well as sprint planning and other scrum meetings.
- Ad-hoc KPI as assigned by direct manager.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field.
- Experience in API development and system integration.
- Understanding of object oriented concepts, design patterns, and application frameworks.
- Strong skill in using distributed version control system.
- Understanding the containerized platform technology.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Agile development methodology.
- Strong verbal & interpersonal skills.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.