Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct branch evaluation both onsite/CCTV on customer service to identify area for improvement in order to ensure all branches office staff provide the good customer experience in term of physical and emotional experience.
- Ensure all branches provide outstanding and consistent advice and service that will make our customers come back by using 4G Superior Service at all times:
- Grooming Professionally
- Greeting Impressively
- Great Service
- Manage queue management and ensure branch will serve customer as per standard service turn-around time. Conduct onsite coaching, training to relevant branch in order to improve on service turn-around time.
- Provide training and/or coaching to branch staff related to customer service and uniform guideline.
- Manage customer feedback through suggestion box, and direct to staff via CFPS to ensure all branches submit Complaint and Feedback report as per requirement.
- Provide recommendation, help and support branch staff on the customer service and uniform standard section.
- Develop/update customer checklist to support daily branch staff performance related to customer service and uniform guideline.
- Ensure all the forms which are used for customer service are updated on time and effectively.
- Ensure timely implementation of assigned tasks within timeframe as set.
- Regularly update line management about the progress and challenges encountered during the implementation of the customer service.
- Monitor customer satisfaction level on customer service standard, and uniform.
- Submit monthly report:
- QMS report
- Complaint & Feedback report
- Continuously build self-capacity and related skills, improve the performance and productivities Implement the Performance and Development Management (PDM) system.
- Build the self-capacity mainly on customer service skill.
- Assist Training Unit to design or/ and training materials regarding to customer service standard.
- Adopt positive behavior and attitudes which exemplify and encourage others to follow customer service standard and uniform guideline.
- Build, coordinate, and maintain critical relationship with Woori Bank staff, key development, and stakeholders.
- Attend the meeting with departments, units, and others to share and discuss on customer service issues and others.
- Bachelor degree in the field of Marketing, Banking & Finance, or other related fields.
- Good organizational skills showing ability to manage multiple projects or activity simultaneously to deadline.
- Good understanding, speaking and writing in English language.
- Excellent customer service skill and customer-oriented.
- Good knowledge of economics and financial topics
- Have excellent computer knowledge – word processing, spreadsheet, power point, internet and email.
- Good at interpersonal skill.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.