Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct Bylaw Review to ensure that all risks from Credit Function, Treasury Function, Finance Functions and other functions assigned by Supervisor.
- Take a lead in calculating PD, and LGD for Credit Lose Estimation.
- Review Product Related to Loans.
- Provide Support on Credit Scoring.
- Identify, Assess, monitor Market Risk (Interest Rate Risk, FX risk) by assessment current internal control and possible impact from external events.
- Conduct Stress Test and provide recommendation to ensure the continuity of business operations.
- Develop and Monitor Key Risk Indicators for monitoring Market Risk and Credit Risk to assess potential impact and propose actions to mitigate those risk.
- Analyze Composition of Asset and liability to identify Rate Sensitive Asset and Rate Sensitive liability and its gaps.
- Work Closely with Audit and Compliance Team to review and assess risk exposure.
- Work Closely with Credit and Approval department and other Business Functions to ensure that Credit Scoring Project is successful.
- Identify Risk of New Product, Project, and recommendations are properly provided.
- Build Capacity of subordinate to ensure that they have full capacity to perform their job.
- Weekly Monitor Activities of Subordinate to ensure that they are perform their task effectively.
- Assist Head of Risk Management to make credit scoring project successful.
- Bachelor University Degree preferably in Business, Accounting, or Finance related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences in Financial industry.
- Must understand and agree on Woori Bank’s Mission, purpose, values, and objectives.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Must have a strong team-orientation, and good attitude and inter-personal skills.
- Must understand, speak and write fluently in Khmer and good working knowledge of English.
- Possess computer skills and working knowledge in common software applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
- Competent in working in a wide range of networking situations, both internally and externally.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.