Duties & Responsibilities
- To review and approve vouchers and financial documents relating to WBC’s business transactions.
- To control all accounting transactions to ensure the accounting transactions are prepared on time and accurately by finance and accounting staff.
- Be responsible for making sure the preparation and monitoring of accounting/financial reports required by management, shareholder, partners, and the National Bank of Cambodia are on time and accurate.
- To ensure that the bank reconciliation statements and cash reconciliations are prepared and reviewed timely and accurately.
- To review monthly and annual tax calculations and declarations.
- To build WBC financial planning and budget.
- Oversee the preparation, updating, and maintenance of WBC’s fixed asset list, account receivable list, and account payable.
- To assist head of finance & accounting in cooperating and facilitating with internal, external, HQ, and tax auditors and rating agencies.
- To update new laws, regulations, and requirements to finance & accounting staff about tax, accounting standards (CAS&CIFRS), and other stakeholders’ compliance.
- To ensure finance & accounting staff at branches are equipped with updated accounting standards, tax compliance, financial analysis methodology, and financial risks management through training, workshops, and/or meetings.
- To prepare Monthly EXCO and Quarterly Board Reports.
- To monitor and follow-up with finance and accounting staff on implementation of the action plan to ensure a smooth process of the activities in line with the Finance and accounting department’s plan of action.
- To manage all the accounting software to guarantee the accuracy of the posted transactions and account balance.
- To strengthen the capacity of staff under supervision through continuous training and other methods.
- To build self and staff’s capacity for related skills to improve performance and productivity. Implement the Performance and Development Management (PDM) system.
- To act management, and day-to-day behavior and attitudes that encourage others to follow WBC’s vision and mission.
- To build and maintain critical relationships with staff and managers and other stakeholders.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor Degree in the field of finance & accounting.
- ACCA or CPA qualification desired.
- Has at least 5 years of work experience in Finance and Accounting Management Positions in Banking Sector is most preferable.
- Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft Excel, Access, and Accounting Software.
- Knowledge and understanding of National Bank regulations & Prakas as well as Cambodia Taxation.
- Fluent speaking and strong writing of the English language.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and be highly self-motivated.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.