Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs, including organizing promotion and sales activities campaign at both HO and Branch level to acquire the QR Payment Merchants.
- Coordinate the respective depts. to support the process of Merchant acquisition. Working closely with HR department to recruit Client Acquisitions Officer (CAO) and with Training department to revise and improve the training package, provide necessary supports to onboard new hires CAO fast and effective.
- Lead and manage acquisition sales team under supervision, take necessary actions to push acquisition performance.
- Monitoring Branch and CAO’s merchant acquisition performance, work closely with Branch Manager to take necessary actions to push performance.
- Identify target customers and acquire new customers through established network referrals, sourcing, and meeting the customer.
- Cross selling to customer other products and services.
- Create and maintain good relationship with customers, provide customers with convenience and friendly services.
- Identify and approach businesses to initiate business partnership to support Merchant acquisition strategy.
- Study competitors’ sales and acquisition strategy and how they are performing, make an effective plan to gain the market share.
- Participate in the bank’s marketing campaigns to promote and sell the products and services.
- In-depth knowledge of bank’s products and services, and keep promoting to prospect customers.
- Other tasks will be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, marketing, sales, or any relevant field.
- At least 4 years of experiences related.
- Excellent communication skills & Customer-oriented mindset.
- Excellent knowledge in sales and marketing skills.
- Problem-solving attitude & Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Good English language in both Speaking and Writing.
- General level in using Computer, Email, Microsoft Word, Excel.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.