Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead corporate merchant business partnership team to acquire corporate merchant, franchise merchant, and key account.
- Manage key partners to focus on delivering maximum benefit for both sides
- Analyze, negotiate, and finalize partnership deals in accordance with bank’s guidelines and policies
- Plan and prepare go to market strategy with partners for an effective promotional campaign
- Work with merchants to identify and resolve issues in company’s acceptance
- Conduct research and interviews with partners and internal team and present the results along with the insight
- Manage the budget for given assignment and maximize the effectiveness of the work in the assigned area within the budget
- Respond partners to solve inquires & complaint & service issues with related department
- Collaborate with Marketing Team for all marketing activities
- Work with merchant activation team for event or activation’s arrangement as well as to ensure the best customer service experience offering to customers during evet/activation
- Collect feedback from partner and team to consolidate for management
- Perform other tasks as assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, marketing, sales, or any relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years experience in corporate business partnership
- Experienced in sales, customer service, marketing
- Excellent communication skills & Customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent knowledge in sales and marketing skills
- Problem-solving attitude & Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Good in English knowledge for both writing and speaking
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.