Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop roadmap for digital business strategy.
- To examine the SWOT and PEST factors that are associated with digital business in Cambodia.
- To create a digital business strategy that can be implemented in accordance with WBC’s strategy plan.
- To lead the meeting with related digital product/system team to understand well about current paint point or weakness of digital products/services.
- To develop process for team to gather information or data of competitor or market digital business trend.
- To study and analyze the local and international trends on Digital Payments to come up with the new practical and business-driven initiatives.
- To work closely with other relevant departments, units, and provincial branch offices to create digital institutional infrastructure in order to support digital banking channel.
- To ensure timely implementation of assigned business projects within timeframe as set.
- To build the self-capacity mainly on increasing the knowledge relating to digital banking business.
- To Manage subordinators including development plan, monitoring and evaluation to the assigned task as well as the capacity building to perform their job well through continuous on the job training and other method.
- Other tasks will be assign by line manager.
- Degree in Banking or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital banking business especially working in digital product (Mobile app, Internet Banking, International Card, ATM).
- Good understanding on digital banking products, Mobile app/Internet Banking/ATM/card infrastructure, policies and procedure establishment.
- Good Computer literacy, especially good at report in excel.
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team.
- Have high integrity, honesty, and commitment and be able to work under pressure with high tolerance.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.