Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and assist for yearly plan of actions.
- Prepare self-development and performance review.
- Review and assess the compliancy of NBC TI risk management guideline.
- Identify and Assess IT related risk and provide recommendation to management to take effective actions.
- Work with IT security team to ensure that cyber security risk/threat are identified and recommend actions to effectively mitigate those risk.
- Analyze user management, access control, application and system management to identify system vulnerability and provide cost effective recommendation to ensure those system are fully secured.
- Assess System to detect for the early sign of fraud risk.
- Assess risk of new change of IT system/feature, system upgrade.
- Collect, monitor, and analyse incident/loss data to IT development, IT operations, and IT security to test the effectiveness of control tool for providing recommendation for improvement.
- Review IT audit report and find best solution to mitigate IT related risk.
- Work with IT to regularly conduct test on Disaster Recovery and formulate contingency plan in case of system error.
- Monitor the control activities for mitigating IT related risk and provide recommendation to formulate cost effective action plan.
- Monitor KRI of IT related risk which include performance of MB, Internet Banking, Outsourcing system.
- Professionalism/grooming standard.
- Show day-to-day behaviour and attitudes, which exemplify, and encourage others.
- Understand Woori Bank’s policy and procedure especially credit manual and other operation management tools.
- Build and maintain relationship with peers, subordinates, supervisors, and partners.
- Must understand and agree on Woori Bank’s Mission, purpose, values, and objectives.
- Bachelor University Degree preferably in IT related field.
- Must have commitment to work in team and have good interpersonal skill.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Must have a strong team-orientation, and good attitude and inter-personal skills.
- Must understand, speak and write fluently in Khmer and good working knowledge of English.
- Possess computer skills and working knowledge in common software applications, system and cyber security.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
- Competent in working in a wide range of networking situations, both internally and externally.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.