Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop system monitoring to support bank’s production systems/connection and applications especially core system and customer facing application.
- Develop and communicate strategic direction for IT Service Management, Organize brainstorming sessions with key stakeholders to maintain a prioritize list of ideas for continuous improvement and enhancement.
- Implement and document for all applications configuration and T24 service operations, processes and procedures, and incident/problem escalation management, adhering to information security and ITIL standards to offer proactive, secure and high quality services.
- Be able troubleshoot any issues as requested by users related to product in core banking or In-house system.
- Develop/Update procedure or check list related new & existing process.
- Daily check/update NBC & treasury rate.
- Builds strong relationships with internal team, the cross function, end user and supplier
- Regularly and keep monitoring run close of business.
- Keep monitoring all database services (replication & always-On service during run close of business.
- Work with the Enterprise Architect, Developer, Sysadmin and InfoSec Team to develop hosting infrastructure and services for internal & internet-facing software.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation on services, including disaster recovery.
- Assist with software and tools development, including prototyping new approaches.
- Produce overview and workflow documents relating to Production System and Infrastructure.
- Be polite communication between staff and other peoples surrounding.
- Holding a bachelor degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in IT Operations/IT Service Management (NOC 24/7).
- Experienced in T24 application management, database management, system development and deployment management.
- Experienced in banking channels operation (ATM/CSS, BAKONG, RFT, etc..) and other down-stream application environment management.
- Excellent knowledge of Incident Management Tools, policy and procedure.
- Excellent knowledge of Configuration and Change management practices.
- Good knowledge of monitoring technology (SNMP, Zabbix, Nagios, SolarWinds, PRTC, Cacti, Open NMS, Snort, etc.).
- Good knowledge of operating DevOps practices and managing containerized platform and application.
- Good management, leadership, motivation, problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure.
- We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.