Duties & Responsibilities
- To propose a standard and effective system architecture and configuration.
- To propose redundant or HA of each services/application and ensure all are available 24/7.
- To install and design services/application clustering to ensure services and other application are running with high-availability to avoid single point of failure from application.
- To manage and solve every issue in under IT System Admin unit.
- To maintain Database Synchronization and Replication.
- DR Drill Activity
- Provide support the DR Drill activity at least once a year by coordinating with DR Drill Committee and related stakeholders.
- Creating DR Drill document & update to reflect existing system functions.
- To Backup and Recovery Management
- Well understanding of backup solution and architecture.
- Ensure backup profiles are running as schedule such as Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly.
- Ensure all data are backup and restorable by conduct the quarterly restore test.
- Fully support any issue or incident occur of backup and restore.
- Define backup and recovery procedure and guideline.
- To clearly understand and working with vendor to get deeply understand of application and services.
- To perform new platform, server and application architecture at follow the infrastructure diagram.
- To propose or recommend purchasing software and licensing support business requirement.
- To perform DR activation drill at least once times per year.
- To improve system availability, stability and automate the manual work for IT administrative & management.
- To enchantment of hard and soft skill align with IT technology’s roadmap.
- To builds strong relationships with internal team, the cross function, end user and supplier.
- To perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Holding a bachelor degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent degree.
- A minimum hand-on technical at least 3 years related to professional career in system administration and enterprise application support.
- Understanding the fundamental networking and load balancer topology.
- Having knowledge-based regarding to application enterprise framework and its practical within financial sector.
- Understanding Database replication configuration and its tools.
- Demonstrate with skillset and experiences in people engagement and project executions.
- Excellent in understanding the enterprise application framework.
- Problem solving skill.
- Strong good communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.