Duties & Responsibilities
- Fulfill purchase needs at HO and all branch offices;
- Form committee for purchasing goods and service to support for WB Finance’s business;
- Conduct quotation for purchasing process;
- Assist in seeking preferred providers to provide services for both Head Office and Regional Branch Offices;
- Deal with suppliers to do contract for preferred suppliers;
- Ensure printing works is done in a timely manner;
- Record and monitor the purchasing tracking;
- Ensure related policies and guidelines are implemented;
- Deal with suppliers to prevent and detect possible fraud;
- Coordinate with Branch HR and Admin Officer to produce the monthly Purchasing Journal Report for tax department;
- Perform other functions that may be required by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree of Business Administration or related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in administration or a related field with 1 year of experience with procurement work preferred;
- Supply Chain, risk and project management, negotiation skills and tax knowledge;
- Good understanding and command of English including speaking and writing;
- Computer skills especially Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work under pressure and be highly self-motivated;
- Demonstrate a high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness;
- Able to travel throughout the country.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.