Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily monitor card system transactions.
- Implement and maintain security for systems.
- Keep checking and monitoring system performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new features of card system to implement and improve business operation.
- Work and support closely with testing team to complete CSS project requirement/test case or our own ATM, if require.
- Work with other member bank to test CSS transactions, if require.
- Join card system upgrading and testing, if require.
- Train users to use new or modification feature or functionalities of a system.
- Work closely with support team and vendor (if require) to solve problem related to card systems.
- Configure new card product according to business requirement.
- Conduct user acceptance test (UAT) process for new feature development, customization and upgrading.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or in related field.
- At least 3 year of experience in card management system.
- Knowledge in programing language such as:
- Understand on java or C#.
- Understand on data interchange technology such as XML and JSON.
- Understand on SQL query language.
- Understand on communicating between card management system to core banking system.
- Knowledge in keys management of card product, ATM and CSS.
- Knowledge in database design and development such as Oracle, SQL server.
- Background in technologies such as ATM process, card management system, and Host Secured Module.
- Knowledge in banking or finance is a plus.
- Fully understand core banking system such as loan and savings products.
- Basically understand of information security.
- Basically understand of data encryption and hashing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.