Duties & Responsibilities
- Pre-audit procedure and documents are timely performed, completed with quality.
- Develop IT work program and workpapers to address new risk, products, processes, regulations or systems.
- IT Work programs and Workpapers are regularly updated new risk, products, processes, regulations or systems.
- Review WBC IT governance, policy, system and process and identify the institution’s risk areas and advice on control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure pre-audit procedure and documents are timely performed, completed with quality.
- Execute and monitor risk-based IT audit engagements for WBC branches and head offices according WBC audit frequency policy and general accepted internal audit standard.
- Ensure all workpapers are completed and in order – initials, cross-references, date, work descriptions, clearance, etc.
- Timely bring to the Head of Internal Audit’s attention any suspected areas and/or serious misconduct and conflict of interest issue of all level of staff within WBC and any misuse of WBC’s assets.
- Initial draft report for 24 hour response is sent to management.
- Draft Audit/Investigation Report are timely submitted to HIA with quality and update audit plan.
- Ensure that all issues are agreed prior to submitting report to HIA.
- Timely review draft IT audit reports and workpapers ensuring quality and adequacy of the work performed prior to submission of the draft audit report to HIA for final review.
- Ensures the quality, adequacy and completeness of the audit samples, completeness of work papers, validity of audit findings and recommendations.
- Positive feedback received from audit team and Management.
- Continuously build self and staff’s capacity building.
- Strengthen the capacity of staff through continuous on-the-job training and other methods.
- Sharing knowledge and experience with other co-workers to help them improving their work process.
- Build and maintain critical relationships with staff, managers, stakeholders and WBC.
- Ensure Auditee Feedback Form is completed and received after completion of audit fieldwork.
- Positive feedback received from auditee.
- Open and consider other co-worker’s feedbacks/ideas to improve owns work process and performance.
- Collaborative and assist co-workers when needed.
- Conduct one’s self in a manner that reflects honesty and integrity, and maintains the effectiveness, values and mission of the organization.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- At least Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or Accounting/Finance or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Technology Audit role and 2 of which relating to managing a Technology Audit team.
- Professional certification (CISA, CISSP, MCSE, CPA, CIA or other related professional certification is preferred).
- Strong understanding of system security, IT governance, controls, vulnerabilities, and assessment tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting, finance and the IIA Standards is advantages.
- Great interpersonal skills and Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Knowledge and understanding of all facets of micro-finance operations or banking.
- Knowledge and understanding of local laws and regulations including NBC, Tax, Labor law…
- Must understand and agree on WBC’s Vision, Mission, goals, Core values, and systems.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and willing to work under pressure.
- Willingness to travel very often and to stay in provinces, mainly in districts.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.