Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that WBC branches and head offices follow the WBC audit frequency policy and general accepted internal audit standard by planning, implementing, and monitoring risk-based audit engagements.
- To supervise the internal auditors to accomplish the monthly and annual audit plan.
- To ensure pre-audit procedure and documents are timely performed, completed with quality.
- To perform and coordinate the audit assignments of branches and head office.
- To perform other special investigation/examination of specific accounts/areas and spot-check/cross-check, as assigned.
- To ensure all working papers are completed and in order – initials, cross-references, date, work descriptions, clearance, etc.
- To bring to the Head of Internal Audit attention any suspected areas and/or serious misconduct and conflict of interest issue of all levels of staff within WBC and any misuse of WBC’s assets.
- To draft audit/investigation reports are timely submitted to the Internal Audit Manager with quality and an updated audit plan.
- To ensure that all issues are agreed prior to submitting report to Audit Manager.
- To ensure quality of Report, Working Papers before submitting draft Report to supervisor or Internal Audit Manager.
- To ensures the quality, adequacy and completeness of the audit samples, completeness of work papers, validity of audit findings and recommendations.
- To develop audit program and working papers to address new risk, products, processes, regulations or systems.
- To assist CAE in conducting review of Pre or Post audit of all decision made by C-Level Executives.
- To Strengthen the capacity of staff through continuous on-the-job training and other methods.
- To Conduct one’s self in a manner that reflects honesty and integrity, and maintains the effectiveness, values and mission of the organization.
- To Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in the field in Accounting and Finance or related field.
- At least have 5-year experience in Internal and External Auditing, Accounting and Finance and at least 2 year-experience in supervisory or management level.
- Knowledge and understanding of all facets of micro-finance operations or banking.
- Knowledge and understanding of local laws and regulations including NBC, Tax, Labor law…
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and willing to work under pressure.
- Must understand and agree on WBC’s Vision, Mission, goals, Core values, and systems.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Willingness to travel very often and to stay in provinces, mainly in districts.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.