Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily Monitor connection from CMS to other channels, ATMs Status, Batch Tasks and Import/Export Offline File Processing.
- Support and Prepare CMS SIT/UAT/PRO when release new package and ensure CMS version is up to date.
- Analyze and support requirement from user and business team.
- Support IT Management on IT Group BP on system planning, licensing.
- Work with IT Operations to analysis resource both Hardware (H/W) and Software (S/W) requirement to support the growth of the business operation.
- Troubleshooting, raise and follow issue with Vendor and other related systems.
- Maintenance CMS User and Functions.
- Ad-hoc KPI as assigned by direct manager.
- Bachelor degree in computer science majoring in computer programming.
- Technical training course or workshop on switching and or related card management system.
- Knowledge in requirement gathering and analysis.
- Knowledge on local/international card payment process.
- At least 2 years experiences in ATM support, switch and card system configuration & administration
- Product configuration experience to support new card products & services.
- Good experience in working with business stakeholder for requirement gathering and analysis.
- Good experience in system troubleshooting, first level analysis, root cause analysis and solution as well as working experience with external vendor support.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.