Duties & Responsibilities
This position is to ensure the market-driven and competitive position of Woori Bank (Cambodia) in the market through developing on UX/UI of digital products such as Mobile Banking, Internet Banking… in order to attract more customers to use digital products. In addition, the person in charge is responsible for assisting line manager to monitor and analyze user experience and user interface strategy to enhance image of digital products.
- Overview and research the market to understand the user experience in digital payment business.
- Assist in designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Support testing UI elements such as banners, screen layouts, screen designs, screen flows, and target links for landing screens.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Participating in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Preparing report for line manager about project progression.
- Degree in Banking or related fields.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in digital banking product/service or UXUI design is preferable.
- Good knowledge of design system.
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Have high integrity, honesty, and commitment and be able to work under pressure with high tolerance.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.