Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare annual risk-based IT audit plan
- Develop IT work program and workpapers to address new risk, products, processes, regulations or systems
- IT Work programs and Workpapers are regularly updated new risk, products, processes, regulations or systems
- Review WBC IT governance, policy, system and process and identify the institution’s risk areas and advice on control gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Ensure pre-audit procedure and documents are timely performed, completed with quality
- Execute and monitor risk-based IT audit engagements for WBC branches and head offices according WBC audit frequency policy and general accepted internal audit standard
- Ensure all workpapers are completed and in order – initials, cross-references, date, work descriptions, clearance, etc.
- Timely bring to the Head of Internal Audit’s attention any suspected areas and/or serious misconduct and conflict of interest issue of all level of staff within WBC and any misuse of WBC’s assets
- Initial draft report for 24 hour response is sent to management
- Draft Audit/Investigation Report are timely submitted to HIA with quality and update audit plan
- Ensure that all issues are agreed prior to submitting report to HIA.
- Open and consider other co-worker’s feedbacks/ideas to improve owns work process and performance
- Collaborative and assist co-workers when needed
- Conduct one’s self in a manner that reflects honesty and integrity, and maintains the effectiveness, values and mission of the organization
- Perform or assist audit and investigation of branch and head office , as assigned
- Contribute in innovation/Process improvement-automation to improve efficiency and effectiveness of audit
- At least Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or Accounting/Finance or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in a Technology Audit
- Strong understanding of system security, IT governance, controls, vulnerabilities, and assessment tools
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting, finance and the IIA Standards is advantages
- Knowledge and understanding of all facets of micro-finance operations or banking
- Knowledge and understanding of local laws and regulations including NBC, Tax, Labor law…
- Must understand and agree on WBC’s Vision, Mission, goals, Core values, and systems
- Must be in good physical and mental health
- Good analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and willing to work under pressure.
- Willingness to travel very often and to stay in provinces, mainly in districts.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh