Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Supervisor to identify initiative concept for delivery mechanism on improvement of business process for more efficient and fulfill customer’s satisfaction.
- Implement the assigned plan of action of Loan Policy Department .
- Develop new initiative business process to support WBC’s business growth.
- On-going enhancement for existing lending process/guideline to support business changes.
- Develop new lending forms and update all existing forms, form filling guideline in respond to the process changes as well as to ensure the efficiency and friendly-use from implementer.
- Work closely with Training Team to ensure field staff’s capacity on process implementation.
- Provide strong and friendly support to all branch staff to ensure the right track for implementation of policies, process guideline including instruction.
- Keep up-to-date of current situation and trend of market/industry.
- Conduct the industry survey for specific/relevant features/process.
- Collect the constructive feedback and challenges from branch on policy/process implementation.
- Regularly update line management about the challenges from branches.
- Build the self-capacity mainly on business initiative concept on business process.
- Adopt positive behavior and attitudes which exemplify and encourage others to follow the company’s Code of Ethics and professionalism/grooming standard.
- Continuously build self-capacity and related skills, improve the performance and productivities.
- Build, coordinate, and maintain good relationship with branch staffs/ team, and others relevant stakeholders.
- Provide a good and friendly support to branch staff and others request from various departments.
- Open and consider feedback of co-workers to improve own’s work process/performance.
- Perform other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
- Collaborate/Assist Team member/co-workers for any task needed for other business support from own department or various departments.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Banking and other related field.
- Have better computer literacy – word processing, spreadsheet, power point, internet and email.
- Good understanding, speaking in English, especial writing skill.
- Good at communication/interpersonal skill.
- Understanding on Banking’s product and services, especially lending process development is a plus.
- Patient and humble in working under pressure, proactively as a member of a small, busy team and within tight deadline.
- We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.