Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate plan of detail actions of written off loans from previous and current years.
- Set out the detail actions and target of WO recoveries in daily weekly and monthly.
- Engage and approach all branch managers and regional manager to discuss and explore practical technique and strategies to incorporate into the plan.
- Identify and assess a recovery likelihood of WO clients, rating Low, Medium, or High.
- Coordinate with CSO to identify WO clients and classify them into four different categories according to combination of their willingness to pay and capacity to pay
- Home visit all WO clients.
- Work closely with BM and CSO to execute recovery techniques and strategies including, WO mapping, regular home visit and chasing, and collecting.
- Report the status of loan recovery progress and challenges to direct supervisor.
- Share recovery experiences and lessons learnt to BM and CSO to get them better knowledge and understood for improving the loan assessment in the next loans made/originated.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Head of Credit Recovery from time to time.
- Must understand and agree on WBC Mission, purpose, values, and objectives
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Banking or other related equivalent.
- Must have strong numeric and analytical skills, and strong team spirit.
- Must have commitment to assigned tasks and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Be able to operate smartphone and/or tablet/iPad.
- Minimum 2 years experience in microfinance operations.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, staff supervision, training and management skills.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.