Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist designated CRM to develop annual POA for successful implementation.
- With guidance from designated MMLR, the SOMLR prepares his monthly activity plan for fruitful execution to deliver to the main purpose of his position.
- Formulate recovery target plan for specific PAR in identified ROs and BOs.
- Work with handled BMs, and CSOs to track their concerned PAR recovery progress by comparing to their set target for better improvement.
- Carry out all set plans highlighted above timely and successfully.
- Analyze key contributing root causes of unsatisfied result for next support actions with concerned people.
- Regularly perform field check and necessary verification to get full understanding of causes and implied effects.
- Strengthen the RO and BO arrears solving team to be more functioned and active in resolving their delinquent loans.
- Prepare monthly progress reports for all main target items and action points against the actual result to precisely see the variance or gap for next improvement actions with concerned staff, and then report to the designated OM.
- Continuously build self-capacity and related skills to improve performance and productivity. Implement the Performance and Development Management (PDM) plan.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Head of Credit Recovery from time to time.
- Must understand and agree on WBC Mission, purpose, values, and objectives
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Banking or other related equivalent.
- Must have strong numeric and analytical skills, and strong team spirit.
- Must have commitment to assigned tasks and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Be able to operate smartphone and/or tablet/iPad.
- Minimum 2 years experience in microfinance operations.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, staff supervision, training and management skills.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.