Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist to perform from end-to-end market analysis and data driven analysis for existing and new product & service development, client research feeding into product development pipeline, and driving research into new business lines such as loans, savings and deposits, micro-insurance, mobile banking, non-financial services, and others new products & services as well as developing a detailed competitive analysis, market sizing, and customer segmentation.
- Assist to conduct periodic reviews of existing product performance, competitiveness, system, and strategy priority of Woori Bank.
- Assist to submit timely the narrative reports, monitoring ratios and statistics for regular reporting to Senior Management.
- Assist to prepare personal and team plan of action (PoA) for effective workflow.
- Assist Supervisor to prepare the team’s budget to be included into Department’s budget.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet and E-mail with ability to learn new systems quickly.
- At least 2-year experience within banking/financial sector.
- Strong initiatives and innovative ideas, and result oriented
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to influence and negotiate
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage and prioritize tasks, Good analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills with adaptability and flexibility.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.