Duties & Responsibilities
- Be proactive with the Parkas and Labor Law requirement relating to MFI in considering risk or high risk.
- Work out the plan with supervisor removing all risks and fulfill all the law requirement timely and appropriately.
- Ensure that all new joint staff complete required compliance document.
- Ensure that all staff complete and award on HR Policy
- Ensure that there’s no potential conflict of interest happened in WB Finance
- Bachelor of Human Resources Management or any other Business Administration Degree.
- At least 1years experiences in human resource tasks in charge of personnel administration and HR compliance involvement.
- Must understand and agree with company’s Vision, mission, purpose, values, procedures and objective
- Must have the knowledge of Cambodia Labor Law.
- Good planning & coordination skills.
- Knowledge of principles, practices and standards of human resource administration in assigned area.
- Good following up skills, attention to detail, and well-organized.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, including English speaking and writing skills, customer services oriented.
- Good filing skill and ability to understand all staff responsibilities.
- Must be a fast learner, be able to work without close supervision, innovation and look for improvement in all tasks.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitments and trustworthiness.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.