Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly plan to be developed.
- Ensure the requirement and timeline of the project has been appropriately delivered by vendor and relevant departments.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate error, wrong translations, out-of-date.
- And redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Verify the Web Portal & E-approval quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Ensure that the Web Portal & E-approval is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Identify ways to improve the Web Portal & E-approval user experience.
- Develop/revise/amend the guidebook for users on how to use the Web Portal & E-approval.
- Timely and appropriately support to the users.
- Disseminate information timely regarding any update, change or delete.
- On-going knowledge and development to cope with the assignments given to the position.
- On-going self-development (related to attitude) to cope with the assignments given to the position, by observing from the role model of management, supervisor, and via interaction with peers and others.
- Perform other functions that may be required or assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree of computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- Experience to work in any MIFs or banking sector is a bonus.
- Excellent computer skills, including Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet and E-mail.
- At least one-year experience as Website developer, Content developer, UX/UI designer.
- Organizational skills with ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal skills, adaptability and flexibility.
- Have a good attention to details.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment, honesty and trustworthiness.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.