Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare work plans to ensure effective workflows.
- Assist in developing and revising administrative policies and system of the company as needed;
- Be actively involved in developing annual general affairs plan for Woori Bank
- Provide input to WB’ s Business Plan, especially in areas related to the general affairs Department
- Assist in drafting all vehicle management guideline and policy.
- Ensure all WBC vehicles maintenance service are done on technical time manner for HO and Branches.
- Ensure that road tax of all WB vehicles and motorbikes are paid to the respective ministries.
- Ensure that the check inspection certificate (ឈៀក) of all vehicles is always valid
- Prepare monthly payment to supplier such as red taxi, tuk tuk, car cleaning services
- Assist in purchase of security equipment and other needs for all vehicles.
- Provide driving service when needed from time to time
- Must be flexible and be available to work outside of office hours as required.
- Take lead to ensure all Club Cards of all vehicles are updated on time at available places and Gasoline consumption settlement report to be submitted to Head Office every month.
- Provide day-to-day behavior and attitudes, which exemplify, and encourage others to follow, WBF’s Mission, Core Values
- Ensure on time implementation of Performance Development Management, mid-year review and annual appraisal.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- High school Graduate or Bachelor degree of Business Administration or a related field.
- Computer skills, especially Microsoft Office.
- Good understanding and command of English speaking and writing.
- At least 3 years of experience in vehicle arrangement and administration or a related field
- Fleet management, vehicle technical skills, and English language knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and be highly self-motivated.
- Able to travel throughout the country.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
- Finance and accounting experience.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh