Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate and revise the assigned RO’s business plan.
- Develop RO Annual Plan of Actions (POA) and budgeting.
- Ensure adequate branch structure and manpower to accommodate business need.
- Prepare necessary contingent plan for pilot and/or rollout new products or projects such as cashless business model, CBMC reduction, mobile banking, VPS project via iPad, CSS, new structure revision, and so on.
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly rolling cash forecast for the RO.
- Ensure all systems, policies, procedures, and applications are followed and consistently implemented in every BO.
- Ensure the effective implementation of audit’s, Quality Assurance’s, and raters’ recommendations or suggestions to improve overall branches compliancy and performances.
- Manage portfolio growth diversification.
- Ensure lending businesses proceed with good quality and effectiveness, while delinquency is effectively resolved and managed.
- Ensure all business transactions, loan, savings and other financial services are accurately recorded and posted in to system.
- Lead staff recruitment committee for designated RO and BOs.
- Manage other projects implementation.
- Provide feedback on related business process reengineering to the assigned working group or project team to get the best benefit from the rollout system and advanced use of technology.
- Regularly review operating environment, piloting or rolling out projects, competition status, and other external factors to ensure a healthy growth and sustainability.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience in microfinance or banking institution.
- At least obtained Bachelor Degree in Economic, Management, Finance & Banking, Accounting, Marketing or other related fields is preferred.
- Extensive experience of microfinance work and operations.
- Ability to work under pressure and be highly self-motivated.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment, trustworthiness, and willing to work and live in the province.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, staff supervision, training and management skills.
- Good working knowledge of computers and English.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.