Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend and contribute during sprint planning/review sessions.
- Attend daily stand-ups with SCRUM team.
- Analyze and prepare timeline of quality assurance testing for each Sprint planning.
- Analyze and prepare test cases based on Sprint backlog.
- Prepare facilities for testing (iPad, phone…).
- Conduct testing follow the test case scenario.
- Update/Record Sprint bugs/issues/ result into the system.
- Ensure all testing results are document properly in both soft/hard copy.
- Work closely with SCRUM team in order the result of testing is worked smoothly.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Work closely with development team to follow up the bug fixing in Sprint Backlog.
- Develop skill and knowledge in role and responsibility.
- Bachelor degree in field of IT, IT for Business or Finance and Banking or other equivalent fields.
- At least 2 years’ experiences and knowledge in supporting IT Application preferably in Financial Institution related to Core Banking application support functions especially in Temenos T24.
- Experience in establishing test scenario to support rollout of new financial product or services in IT Systems.
- At least 2 years’ experience in software quality assurance testing
- Experience in unit testing.
- Test automation tool/scripting.
- Good understanding, speaking and writing in English language are preferable.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.