Duties & Responsibilities
- To attend and contribute during sprint planning/review sessions.
- To attend daily stand-ups with SCRUM team.
- To analyze and prepare timeline of quality assurance testing for each Sprint planning.
- To analyze and prepare test cases based on Sprint backlog.
- To prepare facilities for testing (iPad, phone…).
- To conduct testing follow the test case scenario.
- To update/record sprint bugs/issues/ result into the system.
- To ensure all testing results are document properly in both soft/hard copy.
- To work closely with SCRUM team in order the result of testing is worked smoothly.
- To work closely with development team to follow up the bug fixing in Sprint Backlog.
- To support SCUM team on any requests related to testing activities
- To develop skill and knowledge in role and responsibility
- To perform other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in field of IT, IT for business or finance and banking or other equivalent fields.
- At least 2 years experiences and knowledge in supporting IT Application preferably in financial institution related to core banking application support functions especially in temenos T24.
- Experience in establishing test scenario to support rollout of new financial product or services in IT systems.
- At least 2 years’ experience in software quality assurance testing.
- Experience in unit testing OR in agile testing.
- Test automation tool/scripting.
- Good understanding, speaking and writing in English language are preferable.
- Experience in training & development especially on IT systems/applications.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.