Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare SMART project proposals of design, pilot test, and roll-out of initiated/ refined credit products, delivery mechanism, and market studies/researches.
- Identify initiative concept for future innovation of credit product implementation.
- Implement the assigned plan of actions of business development department.
- Lead in product pilot-test and roll-out for both new product development and existing product refinement.
- Develop business requirement document (BRD) and UAT test case for new product development and product enchantment, and act as a key tester for UAT.
- Initiate related manuals/guideline to ensure the improving quality of the products from time to time in the efficient and effective manner.
- Develop credit manual, guideline, process flow, instruction of new product development and product refinement.
- Develop new lending forms to ensure the efficiency and friendly-use from implementer.
- Conduct market survey on new product design and propose for enhancement.
- Analyze performance trend of the Banks/MFIs/MDIs industry and the offered products/services.
- Responsible for policies, manuals, processes, and procedures of specific credit product translation.
- Provide strong and friendly support to all branch staff to ensure the right track and corrective manner for implementation of policies, manuals, processes, and procedures of specific credit product.
- Work closely with other departments, and regional/branch offices to create institutional infrastructure support to ensure readiness before starting each business/project implementation in any stage (design, pilot-test and roll-out).
- Regularly update line management about the progress and challenges encountered during the implementation of the projects.
- Build the self-capacity mainly on product development skills for the future development.
- Continuously build self-capacity and related skills, improve the performance and productivities.
- Provide a good and friendly support to branch staff and others request from various department.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by BDM and HBD.
- Graduate with strong background in economics, marketing, finance, and business administration.
- Good understanding on MFI/Banking’s products and services, especially credit product development.
- Good at communication skill and good intrapersonal skill.
- Ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team.
- Have excellent computer knowledge – word processing, spreadsheet, power point, internet and email.
- Good understanding, speaking and writing in English language.
- Willingness to work under pressure and excellent in managing multi projects within tied deadline.
- At least one-year work experiences in the financial sector especially in the field of product development or project management.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.