Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare SMART project proposals of design, pilot test, and roll-out of initiated/ refined credit products, delivery mechanism, and market studies/researches.
- Identify initiative concept for future innovation of credit product implementation.
- Implement the assigned plan of actions of business development department.
- Develop business requirement document (BRD) and UAT test case for new product development and product enchantment, and act as a key tester for UAT.
- Initiate related manuals/guideline to ensure the improving quality of the products from time to time in the efficient and effective manner.
- Conduct market survey on new product design and propose for enhancement.
- Analyze performance trend of the Banks/MFIs/MDIs industry and the offered products/services.
- Responsible for policies, manuals, processes, and procedures of specific credit product translation.
- Provide strong and friendly support to all branch staff to ensure the right track and corrective manner for implementation of policies, manuals, processes, and procedures of specific credit product.
- Report on performance trend of products/services of Woori Bank to line management and other key relevant management.
- Build the self-capacity mainly on product development skills for the future development.
- Build, coordinate, and maintain critical relationship with Woori Bank’s staffs, key development/business partners, and stakeholders.
- Provide a good and friendly support to branch staff and others request from various department.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by BDM and HBD.
- Graduate with strong background in economics, marketing, finance, and business administration.
- At least one-year work experiences in the financial sector especially in the field of product development or project management.
- Good understanding on MFI/Banking’s products and services, especially credit product development.
- Good at communication skill and good intrapersonal skill.
- Ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team.
- Have excellent computer knowledge – word processing, spreadsheet, power point, internet and email.
- Good understanding, speaking and writing in English language.
- Willingness to work under pressure and excellent in managing multi projects within tied deadline.
- Excellent training skills and ability to communicate to individual/group in clear, simple terms with collaborative, influential and service-minded personality.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.