Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop comprehensive strategy plan and road map to grow business partnership for WBC’s from year to year.
- Analyze Profit/Lose projection of partnership.
- Work closely with products development team to find or propose opportunity of building partnership to support WBC’s business.
- Work with related departments to develop business partnership agreement with partner.
- Develop attractive business partnership proposal and present to prospective partners.
- Communicate and negotiate with partner to find a good solution and result to achieve business partnership.
- Present business partnership requirements to related departments for further action in term of technical and business operations.
- Coordinate and facilitate with partner to support business and operation of both parties.
- Monitor trend of industry to understand about progression of bank/financial institution relationship.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report to monitor and evaluate performance of business with partners.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by Head of Business Development and other relevant management.
- Manage subordinators including development plan, monitoring and evaluation to the assigned task as well as the capacity building to perform their job well through continuous on the job training and other method.
- Provide support to subordinators by facilitating and encouraging them to unlock the issues and challenges.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Advance degree in economics, management, marketing, finance and banking, accountant, marketing.
- Minimum 2 years of working experiences in MFI, Bank, or Payment Service Provider related to banking solution; channel banking; digital payment service is an advantage to this role.
- Have good presentation and organizational skills showing ability to manage multiple projects or strands of activity simultaneously to deadline.
- Possess honesty, initiative, flexibility, commitment, and good communication and interpersonal skills, and relationship building.
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team, work under pressure and be highly self-motivated.
- Have high integrity, honesty, and commitment and be able to work under pressure with high tolerance.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.