Duties & Responsibilities
This position is to ensure the market-driven and competitive position of Woori Bank (Cambodia) in the market through developing on UX/UI of digital products such as Mobile Banking, Internet Banking… in order to attract more customers to use digital products. In addition, the person in charge is responsible for assisting line manager to monitor and analyze user experience and user interface strategy to enhance image of digital products.
- Participate in developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UX/UI design strategy for the digital products/services in short term and long term plan.
- Overview and research the market to understand the user experience in digital payment business.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as banners, screen layouts, screen designs, screen flows, and target links for landing screens.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Participating in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve the digital project.
- Degree in Banking or related fields.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in UX/UI design for digital products for both web/mobile platforms.
- Good knowledge of design system.
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team.
- Have high integrity, honesty, and commitment and be able to work under pressure with high tolerance.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.