Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitating the performance review process (eg, Performance Agreement, Mid-year review, and annual performance review) thought HRMS systems.
- that all eligible staff receive the invitation in HRMS systems and able to complete and approve.
- Provide training and guidelines, support Regional Branch Regional HR & General Affairs and Manager to effectively conducting Performance Management.
- Track the completion of Performance agreement, Mid-year review and performance Review across the countrywide.
- Monitor the progress update of Performance improvement Plan (PIP).
- Coordinating and facilitating probation evaluation to ensure they are on time with quality and following the process and procedures.
- Monitor/update the probation review list monthly.
- Timely inform to relevant people about probation review & fail probation.
- Monitor/update list staff’s resignation by monthly.
- Review staff’s exit survey questionnaires to seek improvement point of staff leaving from WBC.
- Make sure all staff’s leaving is clear obligation and completed task transfer.
- Assists Manager on reviewing staff grievances, suggestions or complaints to solve problems within the timeline given in the policy.
- Staff engagement survey or Manager’s survey.
- Assist Manager to Review the survey results working with upper line management to response to the findings and taking actions.
- Respects the importance of confidentiality with employees’ personal details.
- Other tasks as assigned from manager.
- University graduate, in any field related to business administration preferably in Human Resource Management.
- At least 2 years of experience in HR department, direct experience as HRBP or having good knowledge about HRBP role.
- Good Knowledge of Cambodian Labor Law and HR best practice.
- Ability to work under pressure, long-hours and highly self-motivated, independent.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitments and trustworthiness.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be proficient in English speaking and writing.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.