Duties & Responsibilities
- Pre-audit procedure and documents are timely performed, completed with quality
- Perform and coordinate the audit assignments of branches and head office.
- Perform other special investigation/examination of specific accounts/areas and spot-check/cross-check, as assigned
- Ensure all workpapers are completed and in order – initials, cross-references, date, work descriptions, clearance, etc.
- Timely bring to the Internal Audit Manager’s attention any suspected areas and/or serious misconduct and conflict of interest issue of all level of staff within WBC and any misuse of WBC’s assets
- Initial draft report for 24 hour response is sent to management
- Draft Audit/Investigation Report are timely submitted to Senior Manager, (Internal Audit) with quality and update audit plan
- Ensure that all issues are agreed prior to submitting report to manager.
- Ensure quality of Report, Workpapers before submitting draft Report to supervisor or Internal Audit Manager
- Review Report, audit work papers, audit steps and procedures performed by the Internal Audit Officers/trainees or assistant
- Ensures the adequacy and completeness of the audit samples, completeness of work papers, validity of audit findings and recommendations
- Assist in the development of work program and workpaperss when there are changes to products, processes, regulations or systems
- Strengthen the capacity of staff under supervision through continuous on-the-job training and other methods
- Build and maintain critical relationships with staff, managers, stakeholders and WBC
- Ensure Auditee Feedback Form is completed and received after completion of audit fieldwork
- Conduct one’s self in a manner that reflects honesty and integrity, and maintains the effectiveness, values and mission of the organization
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in the field in Accounting and Finance or related field
- At least have 4-year experience in Accounting and Finance and or at least 2 year-experience in internal or external auditing
- Knowledge and understanding of all facets of micro-finance operations or banking
- Must understand and agree on WBC’s Vision, Mission, goals, Core values, and systems
- Must be in good physical and mental health
- Some experience in Accounting and Finance or auditing
- Good analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and willing to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel very often and to stay in provinces, mainly in districts
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh