Duties & Responsibilities
This position is responsible for providing assistance to support Learning and Development Operation Unit in building capacity of staff and management through the provision of training coordination, facilitation, and other staff development methods.
This position shall provide facilitation skills to enrich staff’s knowledge, skills and competencies that is needed to achieve the objectives and goals of the institution. The position’s job is related mainly to coordinate training arrangement, preparing training materials, deliver trainings and coordinating staff development.
- Assist Line Manager in developing and updating the Institutional Training Curriculum annually.
- Assist Line Manager in conducting training Needs Assessment Annually.
- Assist Line Manager in coordinating L&D Operation Unit annual plan of action.
- Support L&D Operation Team in coordinating training/workshop arrangement and training materials preparation.
- Coordinate with concerned department and external stakeholders to support in training design and delivery to internal staff.
- Assist the arrangement of new staff orientation program.
- Update training materials.
- Facilitate staff to attend external local and overseas training/workshop.
- Participate in design and reviewing training materials and deliver training to internal staff as per annual Plan of Action (POA).
- Lead, coordinate and deliver training to NSO Teller Session.
- Deliver training T24/System/Digital related topics to internal staff.
- Facilitate in e-learning program management.
- Record training data and develop monthly report of the unit.
- Consolidate the evaluation result of all delivered training and share to concerned trainers.
- Assist monitoring the development progress of Pool of Trainer and HIPO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
- At least 2 years- experience in Banks/MFIs.
- Previous experience as Digital/Non-Credit Product Trainer/Teller/Teller Supervisor/System related position.
- Experience using system (Core banking/T24) and understand about ATM process, Bakong….
- Experience in coordination and facilitation work.
- Able to work under minor supervision.
- Able to handle multi-assignment at the same time.
- Able to perform well in teamwork.
- Good administration skills (recording and filing).
- Good monitoring and follow-up skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Experience in training/event arrangement.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.